1. If you're a lover of modular concepts, then the Ooh By Je Joue vibrator collection is for you. It has one motor with many attachments, which makes for some exciting combinations. 2. What's better than nipple clamps? Vibrating nipple clamps, of course. 3. If you have an interest in exploring anal play, these flexible ultra smooth anal beads by Fun Factory are perfect for beginners. 4. LELO's INA Wave will target the G-spot with powerful vibrations, which will result in a very satisfying orgasm. 5. We know, they could have come up with a better name for it, but the Womanizer works wonders. The soft silicone head provides suction, resulting in pulsating pleasure waves, which leads to orgasm (many of them) 6. Penis rings were made to enhance love making, and the Heavenly Heart C-Ring will make your pulse race. It will take your partner on an unforgettable adventure of pulsating bliss. 7. The Stronic Eins by Fun Factory is not a vibrator, it's a pulsator that thrusts, just like a penis. This toy may not be for everyone, but those who liked it love it. 8. These easy to use handcuffs by Toynary are delightful to wear. They are so soft and comfortable, perfect for couples and ideal for foreplay. They're also a good excuse to ditch those cheesy metal handcuffs.
"Take a Bite"
- And the Winner of the Best Vibrator is.....
- Tenga Introduces Matcha Tea Whisk Vibrator Iroha Zen
- 5 Sex Toys So Pretty They Don't Look Like Sex Toys
- Keeping the Heat in Your Relationship Hot
- 8 Sex Toys That Are Actually Better Than Sex
- Gay In The Middle Tenga Flip 0 (Zero) Review
- 8 Sex Toys You Didn't Think You Needed (Until Now).
- 6 Must Try Sex Toys for Adventurous Couples
- Erection Rings And Penis Pumps: Sex Toys for Men Hit Record Sales.
- Introducing the Go-Pro of sex toys
Posted by Forbidden Fruit on 7/27/2016 to Articles