- And the Winner of the Best Vibrator is.....
- Tenga Introduces Matcha Tea Whisk Vibrator Iroha Zen
- 5 Sex Toys So Pretty They Don't Look Like Sex Toys
- Keeping the Heat in Your Relationship Hot
- 8 Sex Toys That Are Actually Better Than Sex
- Gay In The Middle Tenga Flip 0 (Zero) Review
- 8 Sex Toys You Didn't Think You Needed (Until Now).
- 6 Must Try Sex Toys for Adventurous Couples
- Erection Rings And Penis Pumps: Sex Toys for Men Hit Record Sales.
- Introducing the Go-Pro of sex toys
Every once in a while, even the most compatibly sexual couples will need to reignite the spark in the bedroom to keep things new and exciting.
Sex toys used to be the domain of women looking for an added buzz, these days it seems an increasing number of men are buying them for themselves.
It's that time of year again, chilly nights and predictions of rain are upon us. Why would you go out in the cold when you can stay at home and generate some heat. Winter, believe it or not, is the most popular time to get down and dirty!
There are less than 2 weeks to go until Valentine's Day; how will you share pleasure and make this February 14th one to remember? Check out our collection of sex toys for couples.