- Keeping the Heat in Your Relationship Hot
- 8 Sex Toys That Are Actually Better Than Sex
- Gay In The Middle Tenga Flip 0 (Zero) Review
- 8 Sex Toys You Didn't Think You Needed (Until Now).
- 6 Must Try Sex Toys for Adventurous Couples
- Erection Rings And Penis Pumps: Sex Toys for Men Hit Record Sales.
- Introducing the Go-Pro of sex toys
- Why The Best Season For Sex Is Winter
- Minna Limon, the Pleasure Fruit.
- Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for Couples
Every once in a while, even the most compatibly sexual couples will need to reignite the spark in the bedroom to keep things new and exciting.
Sex toys used to be the domain of women looking for an added buzz, these days it seems an increasing number of men are buying them for themselves.
Introducing the Go-Pro of sex toys
Do you really want to get to know yourself? Well now you can, because this vibrator has a camera in it, reeeeally!
It's that time of year again, chilly nights and predictions of rain are upon us. Why would you go out in the cold when you can stay at home and generate some heat. Winter, believe it or not, is the most popular time to get down and dirty!
Here at Forbidden Fruit, being in the know regarding the latest in sex technology is part of our job. We are constantly surprised by the latest innovation, no matter how many cool products we've come across.Case in point: Minna Limon, made by Minna Life.
There are less than 2 weeks to go until Valentine's Day; how will you share pleasure and make this February 14th one to remember? Check out our collection of sex toys for couples.